Monday, July 06, 2015

August 2014- Kim's Wedding

August had us attending 2 more weddings.  One of my best friend's got married, I was a bridesmaid.
Alyssa insisted that she take a pictures of my beautiful hair.

Danielle and I all ready to go

Alyssa and I had so much fun together getting all dressed up for the wedding

My gorgeous friend Kim

Alyssa and I

Alyssa and Kim

Final touches with the veil

Proud Papa

My darling Kim just glows with happiness

Our family all dressed up and ready to celebrate!

Alyssa and Emerson

Alyssa loved her hair being super curly and so long with her puffy dress

I love this picture


Emerson's had enough pictures, which I can't understand why because he's only had a couple.

All in all a wonderful day to watch my friend marry a fantastic man.  I am so happy they found one another and I wish them a lifetime of love.  I wish I had more pictures of this day because it is so special to me but as a bridesmaid you're on the other end of the camera.

No comments: