Monday, March 12, 2012

My my my I have been terrible at keeping this blog up to date!  Life has been extremely busy and I haven't been taking as many pictures as usual. Shocking, I know.  My work has really taken off this year and i'm very happy to have some wonderful clients and meeting new friends.

I have been teaching classes and workshops and having a lot of fun working.  If you are family or friend and haven't had an energy session call me and give it a try.  Super relaxing and perfect for some energetic "Spring Cleaning"  Hop on over to the website (Travis made it for me) www.zenchihealing.com

I will try my very best to get more pictures and stories up here of the family.

Now that the weather is getting nicer we are planning on moving houses.  Still staying in the North (sorry Southies) so we are enjoying purging things we no longer need.  Hopefully the weather will get stable and nice so we can have a yard sale.

Cheers!

No comments: