Wednesday, October 19, 2011




Alyssa's Spark Enrollement night. The second year girls helped the first year girls walk across the rainbow. Then Alyssa had to say her promise for her leader "I promise to share and be a friend" she spoke very well and clear I could hear her from where I was sitting.

Alyssa's leader sprinkled sparkles on her head and tapped her with a magic wand so she could become a spark.

Her other leader gave her the spark pin that goes on her sash.

After all the girls had become sparks we got to make a fairy craft. Alyssa and I read the instructions carefully.

Alyssa showing off her fairy in progress.

Nana came to watch Alyssa's enrollement too. It was special for us to watch Aly this night because that makes 3 generations of guiding. I'm sure Alyssa will have as much fun and make many friends just like I did during my guiding years.

No comments: