Monday, June 21, 2010

The reception was a lot of fun. The speeches were sweet and heartfelt, the live music during dinner was awesome.  Dinner was so yummy and dancing into the wee hours of the morning was a blast!
My Father In Law Ken and I
Mary-Ann, Stephanie and I
Vanja and Kenji enjoying the speeches
Vanja and Kenji laughing at the speeches :)
Travis giving a speech
Sarah, Rob and Trav
First Dance
Vanja's accessories were gorgeous!  She's stunning on a regular day but this day she looked Glamorous!
The vintage beaded handbag and the ring from her Grandmother
I'm in love with these earrings, so beautiful!
I had an idea to have my hair with pretty relaxed curls all down around my shoulders, but guess what.... Montreal is humid, much more so than Calgary so when I curled my hair it was HUGE! like, out past my shoulders huge.  I had to pull it all back into a pony tail, very unoriginal but it did look pretty all curly in the back.

No comments: