Monday, June 21, 2010

Montreal May 2010
Dax, Travis and I at our hotel Friday night for happy hour.
Chloe, Sarah, Mary-Ann and I
Walking the streets of Old Montreal Friday evening with our karate friends.

Restaruant where we had an insanely delicious dinner. Every place we ate in Old Montreal was wonderful.

The horse and carriages are everywhere to take a little tour of Old Montreal in.  I had to take a pic of one for Alyssa.
Saturday morning before the wedding Travis and I walked a few blocks to meet up with the Kenji and other groomsman. After dropping Travis off I walked around and found the Historical Museum of Montreal. Its housed in an old firehall.
It was a great little museum with different rooms for time periods. I love history, I enjoyed all the info in here so much i've started looking for some books to read some more about the history of Quebec.

No comments: