Thursday, December 31, 2009





Please excuse the weird picture layout.  I'm trying to get the hang of the new way of doing the picture uploads on the blog.

This is Alyssa's Christmas Concert at Preschool on the 17th of December.  Alyssa loves to sing and had been practising all her songs a lot. There were days when we had to tell her it was time to stop, which is terrible but sometimes the 30th Jingle Bells is too much :)  We weren't sure if she'd sing as loud or at all once she was in front of all the parents etc at the concert but she totally went for it.  I could hear every song that she sang clearly, it was great!  They sang Jingle Bells, Ring the Bells, Where is Santa, I'm a Little Snowman and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star. Once I figure out how to get a video on here i'll try and add some of the snippets I caught.

No comments: