Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wedding

Kevin and Joanna's wedding happened on Thursday afternoon and the weather was sunny, a bit breezy just beautiful. The gazebo they got married in was overlooking the ocean and covered in fresh cut flowers, it was lovely.
Please excuse the order of the photos for some reason it wouldn't put them in the order I wanted and I didn't want to fight with it so enjoy :)
The kids and I went to Joanna's room to take some pictures of Joanna getting ready.

Alyssa LOVED her flower girl basket. Its a hand woven basket from palm leaves.



Getting ready to walk down the aisle.
The dashing and adorable ring bearer who is giving me the eyebrow raise, what a spitting image of Travis!

Here comes the bride.
Such a great picture of Travis and Alyssa together.
The gang at dinner. Travis, Alyssa, Simon, Graham, Tyler, Carol, Emerson and I. Missing from the photo is Allan who took our pic.

Emerson pulling the flowers off of the aisle decor being so gentle and then smashing, tearing and stomping on them. What a boy!
All the ladies.
\The boys: Tyler, Simon, Allan, Stephen, Kevin, Graham and Travis.
Mr and Mrs d'Abadie.
Aly, Carol and I.



Emerson was exhausted and really grumpy so I had to take him back to our room before the dancing started. He loves balloons so we had to bring a couple back and he held onto them until he fell asleep.

It was a wonderful wedding and Travis and I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends to share these moments with.

1 comment:

PP said...

Hi Michie~ I love all your wonderful pictures, I bet u have taken the most best photos in the group ^.*