Monday, August 31, 2009

I left the kids in Canmore Friday morning and headed back into Calgary to get ready for our friend's wedding. Lanchi and Steve had a beautiful wedding and we are so happy they chose to ask us to share in celebrating with them. Travis and I had a great time hanging out and dancing with all of our karate family.



That second drink was for Travis, no really.
Kimmy, Kimchi, Sarah, Kyla and I
I wore a little black strapless that had polka dots on it and I had some wicked sexy red shoes and red lipstick (none of which I've never worn before but definately will be breaking out more often)


Stephanie and I at the end of the night. We danced our shoes off and had many a beverage to celebrate great day. Congrats! to Lanchi and Steve may you have unending years of wedded bliss!

No comments: