Saturday, February 14, 2009





I wish she would just sit and let me take a nice picture! Its always roaring and angry faces.
Things have been very challenging around here with her. At 2 3/4 yrs she wants to do everything herself, which is great however when she can't do it or when you try and offer advice on how to do something she has a catastrophic melt down. Her pitch is almost so high you can't hear it but unfortunately you can and its annoying so, so, grating on the nerves. She is pushing constantly and I find myself losing my patience with her more often, which frustrates me because normally I am great at keeping calm and getting her to see some reason- as much as can be expected from a 2 year old. Did I mention she's not sleeping? For 6 weeks now she has woken up a minimum of 2x a night between the hours of 12:00am and 4:30am. I HATE 4AM!
If she wasn't so damn cute most of the time I might consider leaving her out on the doorstep.
I'm done with my venting and now we'll get back to the regular good stuff that always outweighs the frustrating parts by more than a few TONNES.

No comments: