Friday, February 06, 2009

Another beautiful January day and FINALLY some of the snow is starting to melt. I am so lucky to have some fantastic Mommy friends that are able to come by for a visit. On good days we're able to take all the kids out to enjoy the sun :) Oh how I look forward to more sunny days and spending time outside where we can all run and breath the fresh air!

Always funny faces. I don't think I can get a normal smiling picture of Aidan.
The kids ran ahead then stopped and ran back they really needed it. Absent from these are Aly who couldn't run because she insisted in wearing her rubber boots so she ended up riding in the wagon with Emer and Danika. I learned that i'll pack her shoes along so she can run too.
Carrie and Carley enjoy it as much as I do :)
Fun times, getting 7 kids all dressed up and ready to go out. Thank goodness we didn't have to snowsuit up today!
Looking so cool in his shades.
Aly making sure Emer's glasses are on.
Giving her friend Danika a little tickle.

No comments: