Sunday, June 08, 2008


I think that Alyssa and Emerson are at a great advantage having me be a stay at home mom and have a day home. With such an age range of kids in the house I hope that this will enable them to always have a friend to play with and will challenge them to be better people. On a daily basis Alyssa is expected to share and be kind, to use her words to express herself and is in space that hopefully she will always feel comfortable enough to be herself.
This is a picture of the last work day of May! Not too often I have 6 kids on a friday afternoon.
Many of you ask me how I do it, it is always busy and can be so crazy but mostly it is just a lot of fun!
It also helps that all the kids I care for are part time so everyone isn't always here and there are different dynamics everyday because there is not the same grouping of kids. Except of course for a few hours on a Friday about once a month when they are all here together LOL! I'll make sure I get a picture of them all next time.

Here, see how cute and

sweet they can be.....




It can change in an instant to silly and wild.





One of the greatest things about my job is that it is always changing. I have funny stories about the kids everyday and they keep me on my toes, I never know what's coming and with their imaginations on the run full time I never know where i'm going to be next.


No comments: