Tuesday, April 01, 2008

With all the kids sleeping right now I decided to play around on the blog a bit. I've changed the template- let me know what you think. I may try a couple of others as well over the next couple of weeks.

I have to say i'm hoping to update and fill you in with more stories and interesting tidbits now that I have wireless in the house and i'm able to be upstairs and work on the laptop. Looking back in the archives I see that I use to post fewer pictures, but wrote more. I won't skimp on the pics because I love them too much but I really want to but more into the posts. This will be a good way for me to remember things when I do scrapbook pages, I can be really bad about not journalling on a page.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

I love the new template, it is very bright and fun!