Tuesday, April 01, 2008

We all got together at Uncle Peter's a few weeks ago. It was nice to visit with eachother since everyone is so busy we don't get to spend as much time together as we'd all like. Nick and Kim announced that they were moving to Halifax, a very exciting opportunity for them.
Emerson is getting huge! He has almost doubled his birth weight, he's up around 12lbs now. He is still eating every 2 1/2 - 3hrs, I am really hoping that he starts extending this time at night. He has slept up to 5hrs before but that's between 8 and midnight- not a huge help to me yet. Travis has tried insisting that I go to bed with the kids. But then I don't get to spend time with him so i'm still reluctant.

A great one of the 4 of us. Kim was able to get Aly to finally look at her to get all of us. Trav or I are behind the camera most of the time so I really treasure the family of 4 pics that are captured by others.

Me with my "little" brothers Nick and Chad. So few people believe me that there really are tall genes in the family, I just missed out on them :)

This is an awesome pictures of Aly fisting Uncle Nick. Daddy just taught her how to do that earlier that week :) Seriously cute!


No comments: