Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Face of a Girl....

who's Mother just had told her that she was leaving Daddy in charge for 2 whole days and a night.

Doesn't she look a bit stunned? Kinda like- "Mama I don't know what you're saying"

This past weekend I went up to Edmonton for my friend Amanda's stagette. There were 5 of us and the weekend was a whole bunch of fun! Once I get some of the pictures i'll post a few :)

Travis and Alyssa had a very good weekend together even though she was a little out of sorts. But it was nice that Daddy got a taste of those middle of the night wake-ups. Up until the weekend she had been back to sleeping through the night, much to my absolute delight! Aly is pretty much back to her regular routine and sleeping schedule, it helps that her little buddy is here everyday.

1 comment:

Carley said...

What a sweetheart! Gotta love those girls!!!