Sunday, December 17, 2006

Monkey See Monkey Do


I've said it before, Alyssa is most happy when she's being included in what everyone else is doing. Now her teeth may not have broken through yet- this is my Christmas wish, put an end to the poor child's misery and the sleep deprived parents too! but Alyssa is getting practice every morning with me.

I didn't initiate this, it was all her. Grabbing for my toothbrush or the toothpaste, so I gave her her own. What else would we expect from our little genius, she's way ahead of the game.

I'm highly amused by the fact that she'll mimics me in every way, after a minute she'll take the toothbrush out of her mouth and look into the sink and I swear I've heard her blow a raspberry- the kid is trying to spit!

I'm very happy my little shadow is enjoying learning about the world around her, and getting healthy dental habits in the process.

No comments: