Thursday, November 09, 2006

Buddies


This is Alyssa's friend Drake who is almost 12 weeks old. He came to visit with his Mommy, my friend, another fabulous Michelle :)

There really is a golden aura of greatness around those named Michelle. Maybe it has something to do with the Beatles using the name for a song, you have to be really worthy of that kind of attention. ha ha I crack myself up. Anyway....

Drake and Alyssa were so good in the chair together as I took picture after picture. It was a nice afternoon trying to cram in as much gab time as possible.

Michelle and I discussed entering the Creating Keepsakes magazine Hall of Fame contest. Its for scrapbook pages, there are so many that you have to design within their guidelines and then your own personal favs. It would be alot of fun to do and great support for us each getting some personal pages completed. One of my goals for the new year is to get up enough guts to start submitting my work to these contests whether it be my scrapbook pages or the cards that i've designed.

No comments: